All (if not specified) submissions should fulfil the following criteria in one single document:
- Original work that has not been published previously and that is currently not under consideration somewhere else
- Font: Times New Roman (12pt)
- Referencing style: APA (American Psychological Association) 7th edition
- All non-research article submissions should still follow a general academic style with references to previous work.
- Cover page (as a separate document, if blind peer review preferred), please include:
- Author name(s), affiliation(s), and email(s)
- Abstract, maximum 250 words (research articles only)
- Up to 5 key words
- Conflicts of interest
- Short bio for each author (150 words), at the end of the document - (on the separate cover page, if blind peer review preferred)
- Include tables and figures in the article, with captions underneath
Unfortunately, submissions are currently closed, the deadline for our last open call was on 31/05/2022.